Did you hear the news?
Did you hear the news?! Penalties for the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) have been put on hold for one year…hooray, hoorah! Now we can all move on with our lives and we don’t have to worry about this again until 2015! But…did you know all of this happened or will happen in 2013?
- Flexible Spending Account limits were changed
- Model notices about Health Care Exchanges MUST be provided to ALL employees by October 1, 2013, whether you offer insurance or not
- Medicare Tax was increased for high earners
- Waivers on annual limits may be expiring as of December 31, 2013
- You MAY need to report your costs for employee coverage on the employee’s W-2
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage Notice format changed (remember the old SPD?)
As much as we may wish for it, PPACA is not going away. Are you concerned about the impact Obamacare will have on your business? Do you know what the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) means for your company’s growth? Are you compliant in order to avoid future fines and penalties?
Presented by Matt Scott & Jenifer Neely of HDH Group
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
RSVP by July 31 to receive a FREE report: How to Treat Your Employees like a Million Bucks…Without Spending a Dime.