How We Work
At HR Resolutions we understand that every company has different HR needs. So whether you're concerned about an HR issue, have a specific HR project in mind or need comprehensive HR service for your growing company, we offer multiple ways to work with us to fit your needs and budget.
Do you have a specific question or concern and just want to talk with an expert? Our issue-based services make it easy to get the help you need, when you need it. No complicated contracts. Simply call or email us and we can handle your HR needs as they arise. Many issues can be resolved in as little as 15 to 30 minutes, giving you valuable information you need to make decisions that affect the welfare of your organization.
Our issue-based services are perfect for:
- Policy interpretations (attendance, vacation time etc.)
- Personal issues (disagreements between co-workers or management)
- Unemployment claim questions
- Questions regarding the Affordable Care Act
- and many more...
Most issues are addressed within 24 hours. To get started, simply call 717-652-5187 or email us to get the help you need when you need it most.
Sometimes you're able to handle many HR issues in-house, but need help on a specific HR project. Our project-based services are perfect for companies who need help with a specific aspect of human resources management.
Some of our most popular HR projects include:
- HR Practices Audit
- Stock Handbooks
- Handbook Audits
- Job Descriptions
- Recruiting Kit
Need something you don't see on this list? Just contact HR Resolutions for more information.
The HR challenges for most small businesses are increasing almost everyday. Without a dedicated HR department to stay on top of things, you could be opening yourself up to costly fines or lawsuits. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. The good news is that HR Resolutions offers affordable monthly HR support options to handle all of your HR needs from start to finish. Our services are priced per employee, so you get the level of service you need and can expand your services over time as your business grows.
Our complete HR services include:
- Quick Response (email/phone)
- Simple, basic day-to-day questions
- Assistance with employee communications
- Information to include in newsletters
- New program announcements
- COBRA/FMLA Administration Training
- Disciplinary Action Review
- Exit Interview Data Collection/report (generic)
- Job Description Review, including FLSA testing
- OSHA Recordkeeping Maintenance
- Personnel File Checklists (generic)
- Recruiting Ad review
- Standard HR Paperwork review
Need more in-depth assistance? We can customize our services to meet your needs!
Customized Services Available
- Advanced Response (email/phone)
- More involved from day-to-day
- Multiple emails/calls and research involved
- Branded and Customized HR Forms
- Employee and Labor Relations coaching
- Employee Surveys
- Exit Interviews – customized and analyzed reporting
- Handbook Development and / or updates
- Job Description Development
- Performance Evaluation program development
- Performance Review Programs – on-line
- Policy/Procedure review and development (i.e. termination processes, employee orientations)
- Recruiting Prescreen Interviewing Support
- Regulatory Compliance such as
- FMLA notifications and recordkeeping
- OSHA Written Program Documentation
- Webinar based HR Training (i.e. Harassment)
- Workers' Compensation Case Management
- Unemployment documentation and support
Put your mind at ease and KNOW your HR needs are handled. To get started with our affordable monthly HR support plans contact HR Resolutions today!