Karen Young to Present on Workforce Communication in Emergencies at ASIS Seminar
Karen Young, SPHR, SHRM-SCP will be a presenter at the ASIS International Central Pennsylvania Chapter 79 Annual Seminar to be held on April 20, 2015. Chapter 79 is the regional affiliate of the leading association for security professionals worldwide. The topic of the 2015 seminar is Human Resources and Security Convergence.
The program will provide a compelling and intensive one-day program that will explore:
- Best practices for a successful HR/security effort.
- Effective pre-employment screening.
- Managing investigations of employee misconduct.
- When and how to involve law enforcement in security issues.
- Communicating with the workforce in emergency situations.
- The effective use of IT as a resource for HR and security.
- Protecting sensitive information in the data-driven world.
- The legal aspects of investigations and other employee actions.
The program is ideal for executive and management professionals, including:
- Security directors/managers
- Human resource directors/managers
- Practitioners responsible for their organization’s investigations
Karen Young, president of HR Resolutions will be presenting on Workforce Communication in Emergency Situations as part of the program.
The seminar is being held at the Hershey Country Club located at 1000 E. Derry Road, Hershey, PA 17033. The program begins at 7:30 AM and ends at 4:00 PM.
Seating is limited, so register today online at:
For more information on ASIS International in Central Pennsylvania, please visit www.paasis.org.